Corn, Cucumber, Tomato and Avocado Salad with Feta Cheese and Wooster Sauce
- 3 cups Fresh Corn (cut off the cob, raw or cooked)
- 1 Large Avocado (diced)
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (sliced in half or any tomato cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (chopped)
- 1 cup English Cucumber (chopped)
- 1 cup Feta Cheese
- 2 tbsp Coo Moo Wooster Sauce
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup Mint (chopped and optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix the corn, avocado, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, and the feta cheese in a bowl.
Mix the Coo Moo Wooster Sauce, olive oil and lime juice in a separate bowl. Once thoroughly mixed pour over the corn mixture. Mix with a spoon. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add more Wooster Sauce to the top for more an additional boost of flavor. Enjoy!