- 12 large hard boiled eggs peeled and cut in half
- 1/2cup mayonnaise or more depending on how creamy you like the filling
- 2 teaspoons pickle juice (I prefer dill)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Wooster Sauce
- a few drops of hot sauce optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional for topping: paprika and/or minced Chives
- Gently separate the egg whites from the yolks. Place the yolks in a bowl and place the whites on a large plate or serving tray.
- Add the mayonnaise, sweet pickle juice, Dijon mustard, Wooster Sauce, hot sauce (if using) and salt and pepper to the bowl with the yolk mix. Using a fork mix until smooth. Add in the other ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Transfer the egg yolk mixture to a piping bag fitted with a large star tip or spoon in mixture until the cavity of the egg white is filled.
4.To garnish the deviled eggs, add a sprinkle of paprika and top with minced chives. For something fun add a dollop of Coo Moo Apricot Habanero or Coo Moo Peachy Mango Madness on top. Deviled eggs can be served at room temperature or chilled.
- If you don’t have a piping bag, try using a gallon-sized freezer bag with one corner cut off.
- To make ahead, boil eggs 2 days in advance. You can also peel and separate whites from yolks and store until you’re ready to make the filling.
- Store deviled eggs in an airtight container for up to about 4 days.